Sunday, April 20, 2008

Already?

Seriously, when did I get this old? I now officially have a 15 year old daughter. It doesn't even seem possible. When did she grow up? How did I let this happen?

On Friday, my sweet (HAH!) little Makenzie Claire turned 2 and tomorrow Jenna turns 9. Having four girls with three of them having birthdays in a four day time span is not easy. I hate when people ask me "did you plan it that way"? Uh. NO! Do I look stupid? Ok..well maybe I do but damn, this week is what I consider to be "Birthday Hell Week". We're broke and it sucks.

We did have a nice little party for them today with pizza, cake and ice cream and next week Jenna gets to have a fun roller skating party at Skate City with some friends. I hope she enjoys it. She doesn't seem to enjoy anything anymore. At least if she does, she doesn't act like it. I hope it's just the age but Jenna has been like this for as long as I can remember. I don't worry about her too much though, she loves to have fun and when she's not having fun is the only time she is mopey.

I'll post some pictures soon of the bash we had today. Ok...so there were just a few of us there but the girls had a great time!
Toodles!

No comments: